Today I have just been thinking about how grateful I am to have a family whom I love and care about so much.
Yesterday, the cute Primary President in our ward had to bury her younger sister, who has 3 little girls- ages 5, 3 and 3 weeks old. Can you even imagine that? The sister contracted bacterial meningitis from the Epidural she received while giving birth to her baby girl. How hard that must be on that poor little family!
Ever since I heard the news, I have been much more grateful for my time here on earth and want to make the best of it. There are so many things I need to work on, but each day I try to have just a little bit more patience, or play just a little bit longer with my kids, or tell them a few more times how great they are and how much I love them. I try so hard to be the best mom I can, but know that I fall short so many times and let the trivial things in life take over instead of focusing on the big picture!
It really makes you think that you never know when your time is up and when you may be called home.
I am grateful for my blessings because indeed I have many!
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
1 month ago








5 comments:
man, I don't know if I can take any more of this kind of news!
That is so sad. I looked up the obit (I am weird like that). She was our age. Seriously, I want to cry! And I freaked out because my new little niece (5 weeks old) just had menigitis, but luckily is feeling better. Scary!
Wow, that is so sad. You're post made me realize how precious (and short) our time on this earth really is!
Holy cow! That is so sad! Thank you for the reminder of how precious every day is!
Love ya!
Please don't die on me...I would be LOST without you!!
Life is very short and precious...we need to be grateful for everyday.
Post a Comment