CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 01, 2007

Birthday Day


I am officially old!!


My husband was so sweet and took the day off to be with me on my birthday. I told him that I didn't want any gifts, just some of his time
(since it is so hard to get theses days with everything he has going on).

He woke up early and went to the store and Einstein Bagels to make
me breakfast in bed. They brought it upstairs and it was so yummy!

After that I got ready and he dropped me off to get a massage! I loved
it!
He took all the kids to lunch and to the park while I enjoyed myself and
relaxed.

That night, my wonderful friend offered to watch all of our kids and so we
went to dinner and to a movie. We finally saw the new Bourne show. It
was awesome and so much fun to spend time with just him even without
the baby! I loved every minute of my day!

When we came home that night there were several presents all over my porch.
It made me feel so good! I have such wonderful friends! Thank you everyone!
It was a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! :)

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday! You are not old. What a great day you had!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great birthday! Happy late birthday!

Unknown said...

Such wonderful friends... except me!!!
Sorry I missed you! I'm so glad you had a good day. A massage would be so fabulous! I'm jealous!
I'm glad Sean was able to take some time off for you!
Happy Birthday!