Last week Sean was out of town over the weekend for the BYU/ UCLA game.
This week has been pretty quiet.
Today, this was my activity.
Wow, it was a lot of work. I'm a first timer! I can't wait to try some.
Let's hope they taste good. My friend and I
did 52 bottles!








9 comments:
Man, what a homemaker you are! I am all about food from a store...anything I don't have to prepare. I am terrible excuse for a wife and mother, but oh well.
They look beautiful though!
WOW. That's awesome! I've never canned either. Let me know how it goes:)
Yummy! I love bottles peaches. I usally put them in a grinder and drink them like a yummy juice! You should try it! Way to go. That is the one thing i Love to do is bottle things. Only when the food is free though :)
You go girl!
They turned out beautiful, that is quite the accomplishment!!
I'm counting the days until you come!!!
What? When did you find the time???? You rock.
Wow! Nice job Jess!
I'm so jealous! I need to learn how to do that!
You're awesome Jess!
Love ya!
Looks so yummy!! How fun to do it with a friend too. Where did you find the peaches? I love a good peach but haven't found any good ones this year!
After all that work they'd BETTER taste good! You go! I still want to learn to can stuff. I'm envying you right now!
Post a Comment