CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

My happy little guy

Here is a Thursday smile for everyone.
Can you believe he is 2 months already? He is the best baby ever!

He never cries unless he needs some nourshiment and is just content with the world.

How did we get so lucky? I love him!

Funny things this week I want to remember:

  • Tayler told Sean that we could get a dog like Scooby-Doo because he never has to go to the bathroom. What logic!! (That's her new favorite cartoon)

  • Rylee has decided that coloring on things other than paper is fun (not so funny to her mama however), last night she used a color pencil on the wall and was frantically trying to lick her hand to get it off. Does anyone have a good remedy for ball point pen on leather? She is so naughty!

And lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister in law Katie (from the 9th). I hope you had a great day!! Don't worry I still need to send your card. I am so lame!! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute chunky baby! Love the comments. Sorry about the writing on things other then paper. Carter took a ball point ben to my couch too. At least I could flp my coushion. I have been really surpised how well baby wipes can get things out. Good LUCK!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...could he be any cuter?!!
I don't think I'm going to let you take him home...we're going to keep him!!!
It's a good thing Rylee is so cute...she'd be dead...like unto her naughty cousin Meggy at that age!!!
Have you tried Windex? It's supposed to take out everything. Or a magic eraser? Good luck with that.
Cute kids!!!

Rachel said...

Cute cute cute!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Your kids are so cute! i can't believe how big the baby is! He is so cute and those checks I could just sqquish them!
Sorry about the pen on the wall. I only know how to get crayon off. I have pen on my leather and it never came off. Got to love the kids. I should start a fund now for when the kids are gone i get all new furniture!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness they are all so dang cute! I love little Jayson's rolls...how cute is that?

Tessa is also into drawing on the walls...the other three never did that! When I say "Tessa we don't color on the walls " her reply is "No, we color on paper!" DUH!!!!! I must say that Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is my best friend and I should probably look at buying stock in the company.

Unknown said...

Oh, man, that Rylee is so big... and CUTE!!!!
Wish I could help get that pen off. That sure stinks!

Unknown said...

You have some great kids there! I think a dog that never has to go to the bathroom sounds great!

Love ya!