This weekend was Jayson's blessing and most of my family was able to come into town for it. It was so wonderful to see all of them and I appreciate SO much having them come and support us. I love you all!! Thanks for the wonderful memories!
Friday I cleaned my house and Saturday I went out to my mom's house where everyone was. 
Brent and Jayson (I love that he smiled-- since Brent doesn't really like the newborns. He likes it when they can interact with him. 
Sean and Tayler went down to the BYU game on Saturday, but came home early because Tay didn't feel so great and ended up throwing up all over.
Sunday was a beautiful day and everything went perfectly, except when we came out of Church it was POURING rain. I love the rain though! It didn't last very long before the sun came out again. Sean did a fabulous job on the blessing. He had to conduct Sacrament meeting as well so that was fun!
Brent and Ashley left around 2 to start the drive back to Seattle. They stayed in Boise Sunday night with Jen and Steve.
Everyone else hung out for a while so we chatted and played some games. Julie bought me the PRICE IS RIGHT game and it was awesome. She also bought Tayler the Dance Revolution game so we busted those out and played them. They were both great. Thanks Julie!
Around 10 p.m. they decided it was time to go home. I was sad to see them go, but again am so thankful that they came to be with us. You guys rock!!
Aunt Katie and Rylee
Jared and Rylee (I love her adoring face in this pictures)








7 comments:
We had a great time too and were so happy to be able to be there!
Thanks for all you did and for having such an amazing family!
Love ya!
It was way fun being home and hanging with everyone. I am happy I finally got to meet Jayson- he is a cutie!
Love you all!
How very sweet that baby is! I think you must live the fairy tale life. You never seem too stressed out or get to uptight over life. Maybe you need a "tween" to keep you on your toes :)
Wow, it looks like you have been busy. Maybe you can breath now that the blessing is over.
Did Jen tell you about the ribbon store near my house that you might be interested in? Come visit and we'll go together!
What a big happy day! Jayson's blessing outfit is adorable. Glad you got to spend time with your family!
I love the picture of Jayson with Brent...Jayson looks like he's up to something!!!
You look fabulous, did you really just give birth?!!!
Everything looks great, I was thinking about you!
How neat that your whole family could be there!
What a sweet boy. I wish I could meet him!
Glad to see Sean is still pushing himself to the limit! You two need to RELAX and stop doing so much!!!!
Post a Comment