today-- I am almost dilated to a 3 and 60% effaced so things are moving. My due
date isn't technically until August 9th, but I don't think that we will make it that
long! My Dr. will always induce me at 39 weeks too if I want to be, so really August 2nd was the date on my calendar! I think it would be awesome to have a 24th of July baby so
we'll see how it goes!
We finally finished the nursery on Saturday (at least getting everything set up) now I just need to think of a fun way to decorate it? Any suggestions?
I could do a sports theme or maybe something with the old cars and airplanes? At least all the paint cans and everything is out of the room and cleaned up. I have some vinyl sayings and some shelves I still need to hang up as well.
ALso, -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Julie and Jared (my little brother & sister) who turned 26 on 7-11! I hope you had a great day! Loves to both of you!
Last week we had a funeral on Tuesday for the 38 year old in our ward that passed away. It was a beautiful service and I cried my eyes out. Too many things said and especially the music reminded me of my Dad-- and that coupled with hormones from pregnancy is not a good thing. Afterwards, I stayed to help serve for the luncheon. I left straight from that to go to a baptism! The room were the baptism was being held was about 100 degrees and I seriously thought I was going to pass out! When I finally got home my ankles were non-existent! I loved having my cold basement to go and sit in and relax for a few minutes.
So, Saturday was my last day at the dental office, and Wednesday is my last day babysitting the 2 little girls I have been watching, and Thursday is my last day of Grievance! It will be nice to have a break from everything!
This Thursday night is Tayler's back to school night and then Monday the 23rd is her first day of kindergarten. I get to go with her so I am looking forward to that. She is so excited to go and I think she will do great!
Well, not much else to report right now.. so I hope that everyone is doing well!! Take Care!








7 comments:
That stinks that you are on year round! Our new school won't be done until October 1, so my kids get a longer summer.
I think the nursery looks great...can't wait to see the baby that goes in it (I'm sure you can't either!) Hang in there despite the heat.
That baby is for sure coming soon! I was 2 and 80% on a Wed and Mia came the next Tues. I was a 1 and 80% with Isabel on Thurs and she came Mon (although induced, but the Dr said I was already in early labor). CANNOT wait to meet him. The room looks so cute. I think the antique car-thing sounds adorable.
Way to cut back on things!
What a fun day to have a baby- nothing like fireworks for your birthday!
For he nursery you should do rustic zoo animals.
I remember the good ol'days of having no ankels when you are pregnant- thank goodness you are almost done!
I vote old cars and planes! I just think those are so cute!
Can't wait to meet the new guy! It will be fun!
Love ya!
I bet your ready for this to be over! Good luck and I hope that when I get back there are pictures of the new little one.
Can't wait to hear what you name him.
Come on Fennis!!!
The room looks darling...you have such a knack for decorating!! Whatever you do will be darling!!
Wow, school starting already?!!! Little Tay is so grown up. I can't believe I will have a Nephew (two technically)-that seems so weird! I'm excited to meet baby Fennis Cooledge Dunroe!
Post a Comment