CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 16, 2007

My little Tay

So I have to brag a little. What a day for Tay
This is her after her 3rd lesson.. Pretty amazing don't you think?
She really is something. I love her!!

Now Rylee gets the Dora bike with training wheels. She is thrilled too!


!

My sweet little girls!

7 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Way to go Tay! She caught on quick, she must have been ready! You will have to let me know how Riley does on the bike, M asked for one yesterday.

Unknown said...

Yeah Tayler!! She's so amazing!

Love ya all!

Anonymous said...

Did it make you tear up like it did me?
I can't believe how big these kids are getting. Was she so excited?

Anonymous said...

Way to go Tayler!! That is such a great accomplishment!!! Good job!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tay! We need to get Makynlee doing the same. She just has really lazy parents who don't want to run with her in the heat. I guess that baby of yours isn't ready to come out in this heat either....hang in there, it will be over before you know it and then you will be outnumbered.

Anonymous said...

I told Makynlee that Tayler can ride a bike, and she said "I won't ride a bike without training wheels until I'm six!" I thought that was funny. Good job, Tayler! :)

Anonymous said...

That is so fun! Great job Tay!