CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Happy Birthday and Girls Camp

Happy 1st birthday to my brother Ryan and sister in law's little one REYES. I can't believe that she is already 1. I hope she has a wonderful day! We are blowing thousands of birthday kisses your way. Love you!

So last night, the Bishopric when up to Girls Camp for Dinner and the "skits" It was quite entertaining and fun to see all the girls. Our leaders are amazing as well!

The area that they were camping in was gorgeous. We had to hike up a few stairs to the dinner area and I was totally winded. How embarrassing. Cute little BriAnna babysat for us and my kids here in HEAVEN. Tayler thinks she is pretty amazing. They did the cutest crafts together. Thanks again BriAnna! We didn't get home until after 10:30, but had a great time.

The Bishop came home sick from work so we rode up with just the 1st couns. and his wife. It was a fun ride. We laughed so hard I really thought I was going to go into labor.

I am still holding out on having this baby. My goal is to make it to Monday so that I can go with Tayler to her first day of KINDERGARTEN (can you believe that??) and then I will go running if my Dr. doesn't start me after my appt. at 4:00. I have been having a TON of contractions so I hope that I am dilated more and that he sends me over to the hospital! We'll see-- I can't wait for Monday! It will be a busy day for all. I can't believe my first baby will be in school. It's quite emotional. I really will miss her.

My mom called me today with some sad news. Her good friend Gina Waite passed away yesterday. They have been friends forever it seems. I totally feel the pain of the family. It's such a hard thing to lose a parent. My prayers are with their family.

Well I need to put my little one's in bed. Loves to all!

Congrats as well to Jared and Katie with their news that they are having a BOY!! Hooray for more boys so my little guy will have a boy cousin. Congratulations guys!!

XXOXX

5 comments:

Rachel said...

This Monday? And she is starting school? Or as in the Monday she starts school? Sorry, I am confused! I totally get being sad that she is growing up. I think that all the time with Mia.

Anonymous said...

So apparently those TONS of contractions did something last night or today? SEND DETAILS...not just pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great day in school Tayler!

Unknown said...

Sorry you didn't make it until Monday for Tay. I can't believe she's that old.

Have tons of fun at school Tay!

Love ya all!

Unknown said...

What? She is already starting school? How?

Oh, year-round?

Well, I'm excited for you and your new addition! Can't wait for it all to get started!

And, no I can't believe Tay is already in school. Wow.