CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 09, 2007

Hot, Hot, Hot

I'm not sure that being pregnant while all the records for HEAT are being broken is the greatest thing, But at least it is nearing the end!!

We had a great 4th of July. My brother Jared and sister in law Katie were in town so they came up to our house along with my Mom for a barbecue and fireworks. It was fun to see them all and have them stay with us. The next morning Tayler and her friend Rozlyn played "beauty shop" with Jared and Katie. Here are the results of Jared. They kept saying that he was a ROCK STAR!! Who knew a Belle wig could look so cute on Jared. Thanks again everyone for playing with my kids (and the neighbor kids I had to watch). It was great to see you guys! I'm sad that I didn't get more pictures with Katie and my Mom!
That morning the Bishop stopped by and let us know that a guy in our ward had passed away. He was 38 and lived with his mom and sister in the basement. Sean and I went over that evening. His mom was my VT companion for years so I knew them pretty well. Anyway, it was a sad thing!

Later we went and watched the fireworks at the park near our house. The show they do is spectacular but since they were so close we were covered in ashes and watched some hit to close that were still on fire. I don't remember it being like that last year. Rylee hated the loud noise and Tayler didn't watch any until the very end. I don't think we will do fireworks on the 24th??

Friday my sister in law called me to watch her kids for the weekend. It took all the energy I had, but my kids enjoyed playing with there cousins. Thank heavens that Sean was home all day Saturday to help or I may not have made it. I don't remember being so tired and having a hard time bending over with my other 2 pregnancies. I think I am ready to be done!!! My feet are swollen. Here are some pictures...

Tayler and Asha eating and swimming in the back yard.

Rylee and Ty

Just my two little Rugrats

I hope that you are not melting wherever you are! Take care! XXOOXX

8 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Always fun to have BBQ with the family. Sorry you are so hot right now. You are almost there! You are so nice to babysitt those kids. I Would have said no :) Your girls are so adorable.

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the swelling. I had Carter in Feb. and never had any swelling, well except for the regular fattness but with Bess, she was born Aug. 3rd and my feet would swell if I sat too long. It was SO bad. I say never have a baby in the summer....it's bad, especially this year. You poor thing. But it sounds like your close to the end!
Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Jess your girls are so stinking cute!
I think that you are chalking up so many rewards in heaven for all your babysitting! You are a great person for doing all that you do.
Put your feet up and go get a pedicure...you can't have a baby with ugly toes!! Wish I was there to do it for you...can't wait to see you and the baby!

Rachel said...

You are too good to always be watching someone else's kids. Take care of yourself!!

Anonymous said...

Just say no to the extra kids...you have every right! Hang in there, drink TONS of water and stay inside where it's cool. You are almost there (I can hardly believe it!) but I hear you...summer babies are hard when it's hot. Luckily Tessa was born on one of the record cool years...thank heavens. It didn't help the swelling though. I think that each kid gets harder and harder. More swelling and WAY more tired.

Unknown said...

Hi my friend!
I love looking at all of your photos and seeing how you are doing!
You look so good!
I can't wait till your new little baby arrives!
What about that fire huh? Crazy!

Anonymous said...

I'm sad I was not able to come spend the 4th with you guys. That would have been fun. J&K said they had a great time!

Unknown said...

What fun pictures! Jared makes the cutest girl! :)

Happy 4th!

Love ya!