CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 11, 2007

Relaxing Weekend

This weekend was SO much more relaxing than last weekend.. even though I had to work on Friday and Saturday at the dentist office. Sean came home early Friday to watch my kids which was so much nicer than bothering someone else to watch them... even though I am still watching EVERYONE's kids (I can't wait for a vacation in 1 1/2 weeks!)

On Saturday after I got home from work and Sean finished the yard we took a picnic to the park. This is Tayler's favorite park because it has lots and lots of monkey bars and rings.

We had a great time and then came home for naps. It was a perfect Saturday and much needed. Afterwards we woke up and went and played games and dessert at our friends house. It was a fun night!



Today I had a Dr.'s appt. and everything is going well. I HATE stepping on the scale, but it's all for a good cause right??


Happy Monday everyone!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very fun. I did the rings a few weeks ago... they are hard! I used to love swinging on the rings, but I guess I have a little more weight to move accross now then when I was 10!

Rachel said...

You look sooo cute with her little belly!! Love it! And Ryleigh looks all grown up:)

Joey and Nettifer said...

What a nice weekend for you! Do you charge to babysit? Maybe you should :)
You are looking so cute! Thanks for all those nice comments to me! You are awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love Rylee standing on your belly! Pretty darn cute! I just have to say you look GREAT...you don't look huge or have a "j-lo" bum...you're too hard on yourself...you look beautiful like always!
Glad you had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I totally remember stepping on the scale when I was pregnant with Carter and it would seriously raise my blood pressure. I decided with Bess that I was going to stand backwards and not look at the numbers, it was good because I wasn't so depressed after every appt. but it was bad too because I gained more weight with her. But your totally right it's for a good reason.
Where are you going on a trip to?

Anonymous said...

you look so dang cute Jess! We haven't talked to you in a while...are you hanging in there? Enjoy your vacation!

Unknown said...

What fun pictures!! I love them! And look at you - all cute and pregnant! You need to put more of you on the internet. :)

Love ya!