CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I think she may be part Monkey


Tay can do things that are amazing I think for her age. She can cross this huge span of monkey bars at the park and the rings with no problems at all. She taught herself how to do a perfect headstand and can hold it for quite a while. She does flips and all kinds of tricks. Pretty good for a 4 year old don't you think?? I think she may be gymnastic material.
We are having a rainy, rainy day! I think it has been raining for 4 hours straight so far. I love it! I wish I had time to make bread. Hope you are having a great Wednesday too!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

She is pretty awesome! Great picture! Oh, and I love her outfit too!

Love ya!

Rachel said...

That is very impressive! Keep her in gymnastics. She looks like a star:)

Unknown said...

She is pretty amazing for a 4 year old! I thought Q was pretty coordinated, but she can NOT stand on her head! The thought has never crossed her mind!

Joey and Nettifer said...

You should put that cutie in Flips on Bountiful. They have an awesome gymnastics program!

Anonymous said...

Did you have her in gymnastics this year? She really is talented. Cute picture.

Anonymous said...

Tay-

You are very talented... keep it up!

Anonymous said...

When you win your first gold medal Tay, we'll all be there cheering you on!!