Tay and her pal Rozlyn
Rylee being so excited for her big sis. She loved watching all the dancers
Afterwards, our friends had a backyard SMORE party. We went for a little while, but then Rylee was exhausted from being in the sun all day so I took her home to bed. It was a fun day!
Friday night we had a progressive dinner with 3 other couples. We made the appetizers and then sacrificed our house to have all 8 kids here with a babysitter while we went to every ones houses. It turned out to be a fun night!
Our friend from Nebraska, Dave Conklin, came and surprised us on our doorstep. He was here for a job interview and came by, so we were able to visit with him for a bit. It was nice to see him! Thanks for stopping by-- our fingers are crossed that you will get the Job here in UTAH! We can't wait to see you guys in July.
Also, Hip Hip Hooray to Julie for graduating with a Masters!!!!! She had her graduation on Friday. We are so proud of you and thought about you ALL DAY! Can't wait to hear how it goes.








6 comments:
Yeah, time to enjoy summer now! I wish my kids were done with school, dance isn't even done for us! I need life to just SLOW down a little. I wonder what one whole day feels like with nothing to do? Can't even fathom it.
I love her costums for dancing! So cute. Smores sound yummy
What a cute costume. Those pictures are fun!
Love ya!
Yeah for dance. I really can't wait to put Bess in. Carter and I went a couple of weeks ago to watch one of my beehives in her dance recital and it was so much fun to watch. I wish I was a good dancer!
I love the look on Tayler's face when Rylee is hugging her! She is a great big sister!
Tayler is a talented little girl...she'll be great at everything!
Nice job Tay- I'm sure you danced like a pro! I'm sure you will do great in gymnastics as well and I hope you like soccer!
Thanks again for the congrats and for the phone call. Its always fun talking to you!
Love ya!
Post a Comment