CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Our basement is finished!!!

I wanted to post some pictures of our basement- finally!! It is pretty much finished (except for the bathroom). We need to buy a toilet, vanity, and finish the tile around the shower, but other than that we are done! It is so much fun and we all love to camp out down there. We are loving the big movie screen! It takes TV to a whole new level.

This is looking down the hall. The storage room and bathroom are off to the left and the girls playroom under the stairs is to the right.

The play area. I still need to figure out how I want to paint and decorate it.

Tayler enjoying Barbie and the Nutcracker.

The back of the room. There is a closet (the component shelves) and then the door into the bedroom.

The screen. It can adjust to be the whole wall. I have it little for Tayler.

The back bedroom.

Today is freezing! What is up with this weather! I think it's a great day for a nap. We were up way too late last night. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Loves!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, pictures of the basement- Looks great! That is quite the entertainment room. Fun, Fun!

Rachel said...

Looks awesome! I love the little room for the girls. I am sure the love that!

Anonymous said...

It looks so fresh and clean. Do you love the extra area?? I love the play area. Your kids will love that. My girlfriend just moved into her new house and has a play area like that under the stairs for her kids. She had some professional guy come and pain the story of Bear Rabbit (don't know if that is how you say it or spell it) but it is so cool!
This weather is crazy. I really wish it could be around 70's year round. I think I am living in the wrong place.
Good job on the basement!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Yeah! Love your basement! Love the color! I love the playroom. The movie room looks awesome!

Unknown said...

That looks so awesome! Can't wait to see it in person!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

FANCY!!! Awesome! I have that same elliptical...I should have just sold you mine! I have used it a dozen times and still love going to the gym more.

Unknown said...

Love it Jess!
It looks beautiful!
Hope you had a great Mother's Day!