CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom

Friday was my mom's birthday!! We went out to be with her Friday afternoon after school. We had purchased some balloons the day before (since I had my nephew for a few days) I was trying to plan ahead, but from Thursday afternoon to Friday afternoon only 3 of the 8 balloons were still a float! So the balloon bouquet we took was minimal, but at least we tried. Sean met us out there after work and we went to Bajio for Dinner. I was going to make a cake, but figured we would go somewhere with dessert so I didn't, but Bajio didn't have desserts so we stopped and bought a big banana split and put a candle in it! I hope that you had a great day mom!

Saturday was a day of projects. Sean had a huge list of things he needed to get done and he did most of them. Way to go honey! The weather has changed to warm, warm, warm! I turned our AC on because our house was 84 degrees and opening the windows wasn't doing anything! I can't believe it's almost May!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday to you Mom!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! We just love our mom's

Rachel said...

Wow, that comment about my anniversary made my day!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mom!
Love, PRO

Unknown said...

So that's why we couldn't get ahold of Mom! :)

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture... I wonder who took it????!!!!!

It took me a second to figure out where Mom was in that picture. Hello! That is my apartment!

Hope you had a great b-day Momisita!