CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 23, 2007

Projects

This is for Jen! (she requested some pictures)
I finished painting the nursery, but now all the finishing touches need to go up like the curtains, pictures, chair-rail, nix-nacs, etc. but here is how it turned out. I love the brown color against the blue. It really looks like a boy's room to me.
(it was hard to get a good angle because of all the stuff still in the way. I'll get a better one in a few days. Sean is going to put up the chair-rail on Wed. night when we put all the baseboards back on in the basement. Then Thurs. and Fri the guy is going to do the touch up painting and I will have pictures! I can't wait.
This is just the bedding. It's microfiber and so soft. Not such a stellar picture either, but hey,
Last Tues. I cut my hair off and put highlights in it. This picture is right before bed with no make-up and Rylee is pretending everything is a Binky.

This is an awful picture, but my belly at 27 weeks!

Tayler took this picture for me (and the one with Rylee and I). I thought she did a great job.

Sean worked all day and got his projector hooked up on Saturday. It is SOOO awesome!! We watched Cinderella with Tayler and Rylee. Tay kept saying "I love this movie theater" After they went to bed, Sean and I watched Freedom Writers. I was a good show and so fun to watch with the projector!

The weather is suppose to warm up a little again with scattered showers every now and then. I love spring rains (not snow), so I'm excited to go outside and play. I hope everyone has a great week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the brown! How fun is that?
It will be so fun to see it all finished with the chair rail up etc.!

I have to say that you don't look like you have a huge belly! You look great! There are many women out there who would love to hurt you!

Your hair looks so cute...I love it!
Watch out you might be out of a job taking picture with Tayler on the loose...she is doing a good job...way to to Tay!

Anonymous said...

Cute wall color. I love it! and your theater sounds awesome. I bet if we had one of those Glen could think of some really loud adventure movie to watch in there EVERY night. I don't think I would see him ever again.
Fun preganancy pictures. When is your due date again?

Unknown said...

I love the room! The brown and blue look really good together! How fun! I love home improving! It's fun to see how it turns out!

I like your hair! Short hair is awesome.

Tay is good with the camera. YEAH HER!!

Love you all!

Joey and Nettifer said...

your nursery is so stinking cute! I love the brown. I have a brown room and it is the favorite in my house.
You are looking so cute with your cute belly and new hair cut!

Anonymous said...

You barely look pregnant! And, so dang cute, as always! This boy is stylin' already!

Unknown said...

Love how the paint turned out! It looks so great!
I can't wait to see the basement!
My brother had a projector at one point. Loved watching movies with it! How fun to have that!
You are looking fabulous! Not surprised! Love your hair too!