CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Alyssa!

Today is my nieces 3rd birthday! I can't believe that she is 3 already. I remember seeing her for the first time in front of their Las Vegas house as I met them there coming home from the hospital (Tayler and I had driven up from Utah). She was so tiny and so Beautiful!! It has been fun to watch her grow up into such a smarty pants! We love you baby!

(This is Emmy the big sister holding little Alyssa and of course Tayler trying to get her hands in their too!)

Today I woke up at 5:30 to go to work, but apparently all of the appt.'s were cancelled and no one told me! I was a bit mad, but what do you do? If I would have known I could have had a lot of other things planned. Anyway, I am getting ready to paint the nursery. Wish me luck.

Last night we went to the Blaze game. We had the executive tickets so we got to sit in the suite and eat dinner, but when we arrived at 7:35 (it started at 7:00) they already had dinner cleaned up. Seriously, the games go until 10:00 and most people don't arrive until after 7:30. I was so angry and really was close to tears when they said dinner was already cleaned up. We ended up leaving and walking to the Gateway to eat. Thanks BriAnna for babysitting for us!

Hope you all have a splendid Saturday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you got up early...that stinks when someone doesn't tell you that's going to happen.
Have a great time painting the nursery...wish I was there to help...I love painting!!
Lyssa says thanks for her birthday greeting...I almost used the same picture!! Funny!

Unknown said...

What a bummer!
I'd be totally mad!
What is up with cleaning up the meal so early at the game? They usually leave stuff out so you can nibble. Lame!
How did the nursery go? I can't wait to see photos!

Anonymous said...

Is that a doll that Emmy is holding? Seriously, she is sooo tiny! Cute picture!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Alyssa! I can't believe your 3 either!!

Who are the Blaze?

Love ya!