Here comes the cold front...It totally feels like winter. I can't figure this weather out!
Anyway, this weekend we went up to our friends cabin in Liberty (so only 45 minutes up Ogden canyon), but it felt like a different planet. It was so nice with no phones ringing or computers or even TV. We played outside a lot, slept and ate. It was great and the cabin was so nice! We left Friday afternoon and didn't come home until Monday afternoon in time for me to hurry and get to work by 2:00.
Rylee and Bethany-- Rylee carried this doll around 24-7Cutie Tay
All of the kids loved the bike stroller. We will definitely invest in one of these
Yesterday I finally picked up a packet to register Tayler for kindergarten and I am having a really hard time with it. I actually cried! We have to go and get some shots this afternoon and then I will turn my packet in. Luckily, they are just starting to do track assignments so we aren't too late. I had no idea when registration was?? (It was clear back in March), but if you don't have another child in school I'm not sure how parents know?- unless they are way more on top of it than me. Oh well, everything will work out fine.
Have a great Wednesday everyone! I best go and control 5 kids now!








4 comments:
Poor Rylee and her head!
Looks like a great time to get away!
It's hard to send your first to kindergarten...she'll be a star student!!
We're freezing our tails off up here...what happened to Spring?
Love you!
I can't believe Tay is going to be old enough to be in kindergarten! Time flies!!
Your baby is going to kindergarten? That is such a big deal. I know I would be crying too! Sorry about your poor Rylee and that poor head of hers. It seems to always bumping into things!
I am with you on this stinking weather.
Glad that you got away!
What a fun long weekend! Sounds like Rylee is a little bit of a clutz - just like me!! :)
I often wonder how people know what to do with "parent stuff" like school and that sort of thing. I'm there with you! I can't believe Tay is so old!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment