My bedding arrived today for the nursery!! I love when things come. I'm so excited! It is exactly what I ordered and I love it. The sheets are a microfiber and so soft! I am going to Lowe's today (hopefully) to get the stuff for the wain's coating and the brown paint. I need a project to do so I am excited. I love finishing rooms in my house.
They finished the hardwood floors yesterday so everything in the basement is still in disarray, but it is getting there. I have heavy stuff set along the edges of hardwood strip so tomorrow I think it will be good to go and I will try and clean it up and take some pictures. It looks really good. We need to get the baseboards put back on and the touch up painting done and then we can put everything in it's place.
Anyway, after the babies room I am painting my loft and hanging up curtains and my master bedroom and bathroom. I just need Sean to tape them off because I really can't get it straight. Pathetic I know, but true!
Tayler and I are doing preschool together since her teacher moved to St. George and it is so much fun! I can't believe how smart she is. I actually cried the other day thinking that she was going to preschool. I was sad and actually don't want her to go, especially with the new baby coming! She is such a great helper, I will miss her and so will Rylee. I know that it will be fine I just can't believe that my baby is growing up.
Okay, so Spring weather is bizarre! It is 70's one day and then 40's and snowing the next. What the heck? I shouldn't have planted my flowers so soon. I hope they can survive these next few days!
Happy Wednesday everyone!
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
1 month ago








6 comments:
I'm so glad that the bedding you ordered is exactly what you wanted!!
House projects are great when you see them completed and it turns out great!!
Can't wait to see your basement, it will be awesome!!
I can't wait to see the basement and the boy's room already to go! Cute!
Can't wait to see the cute babies room and all the new stuff you got for the little one. So much fun stuff going on at your home.
I'm excited to see the basement! Home projects are fun! You have a good list!
Love ya!
Busy busy busy. Lots going on at your house.
You must have more patience then I do to work with Tayler on preschool things......my patience go right out the window when I start to work with my kids. I guess I wouldn't make a very good teacher!
I agree with the crazy weather. It would be nice for it to stay in the 70's a few more days here soon~
I can't wait to see the finished product! You are totally nesting!
Post a Comment