Happy Easter!!
These are some pictures from after Church.




We had a great weekend!
Friday night the Bishopric was in charge of the Ward Easter Barbecue. Sean did almost everything because the other members of the Bishopric had things they needed to take care of.
Friday night the Bishopric was in charge of the Ward Easter Barbecue. Sean did almost everything because the other members of the Bishopric had things they needed to take care of.
Thursday night we went to Sams Club and got all the food. We had a HUGE turn-out (I actually thought we were going to run out of food), but it all worked out and I think everyone got fed!
Afterwards we had an Easter Egg hunt for all the kids. I took Rylee with her group and Sean took Tayler with hers. They both had fun!
Saturday I didn't have to go to work because the Dentist was out of town and it was SOOO nice!
The girls and I slept in until 8:30 and then we got dressed and went and got donuts and choc. milk. Sean had a list of 20 or 30 items he needed to get done that day. He actually finished most of them too.
I played with the girls and pushed them on the swing and then cleaned out the garage. It was a nightmare (with all the stuff from our basement). After a trip to the DI and throwing tons away it looks much better!
Afterwards I made the kids lunch and then put them down for naps and went shopping. It was nice to be all by myself. I bought some shoes and clothes for the girls. When I got home Sean was leaving for a Baptism so I mopped all my floors while the kids were still sleeping and then the girls and I had a fashion show. When Sean got home we went to the park for a while and then went to Applebee's for dinner.
Sunday was a beautiful day. Sean had bishopric meetings but was home before we were awake. When the girls woke up we had an Easter Egg hunt and then played the CD's they got from the Easter Bunny.

We made breakfast and I started my 2 batches of rolls. After we hurried to get ready for Church and made it just in time. I came home during RS to check on my dough and it was ready to be rolled out, so I hurried and rolled out all the rolls and then went back to get my kids.
Sean only had to stay after Church for an hour and then was home again. We made wontons for lunch and I started baking all the rolls. (I think I had 6 cookie sheets full!)
These are some pictures from after Church.
At 6:00 we had a dinner at Sean's sisters house. It was so good. The kids then had another easter egg hunt! I think we have more candy than we did at Halloween!
We hope everyone had a happy Easter too! Loves to ALL!








6 comments:
Happy Easter! What fun pictures!!
Love ya!
Happy Easter to you guys too! Isn't this weather the greatest?
Wow, I guess having a spouse in the Bishopric lets you get out of things like RS meetings? Sure hope the rolls were worth it! LOL
Your little girls are so cute! Riley is looking adorable! Glad that you had a good easter and that the rolls turned out wonderful. I love homemade rolls!
I would agree that the kids got more candy now then on Halloween.
Happy Easter!
I love that your church is your back yard...I would so do the same thing with rolls if I lived that close!!
Sounds like a great productive Saturday... I love those when I get things done!
Your girls look adorable as always!!
Love you...
Wow, you guys had a very busy weekend. Love the girls dresses!
Post a Comment