I am so thankful for a husband that takes care of me the way he does! Yesterday he made an awesome breakfast for all of us and then made a Fabulous dinner. I am so thankful that he is such a good cook. Last week was really a hard week and he made me feel so much better about everything! I love him more than I can say! I know that he is SOOO busy, but yet does everything without complaining and still gives me time that I need.
Saturday my mom came up so we hung out for a while before she went to her parents house. It was great to see her. We tried to convince her to stay with us, but she had to tend to her parents and I completely understand. I will do a tribute to my mom later.
Yesterday for dinner, Sean's parents and brother came up to eat and then we all watched the Jazz game and then had dessert. It was such a good game. GO JAZZ!
Tonight we are having a get together at the park with all of Sean's family. We are having a pot luck dinner and meeting and letting the kids run around and play. It's too hard to take ALL of the kids to a restaurant these days so we'll see how it goes.
My kids gave me the cutest card for Mothers Day!
I loved it and laughed so hard. Tayler and Rylee bought me new pans so now I get to throw some of my old ones away. Sean bought me a new computer so when he un-hooks the old one (hopefully tonight) I bought some Suede paint to paint the loft and then buy curtains. I am so excited, I can't wait! I painted 2 walls in my bedroom today as well. I love to finish projects and get things done!
Have a great week everyone! Rylee says hi too! Loves!!!
Saturday my mom came up so we hung out for a while before she went to her parents house. It was great to see her. We tried to convince her to stay with us, but she had to tend to her parents and I completely understand. I will do a tribute to my mom later.
Yesterday for dinner, Sean's parents and brother came up to eat and then we all watched the Jazz game and then had dessert. It was such a good game. GO JAZZ!
Tonight we are having a get together at the park with all of Sean's family. We are having a pot luck dinner and meeting and letting the kids run around and play. It's too hard to take ALL of the kids to a restaurant these days so we'll see how it goes.
My kids gave me the cutest card for Mothers Day!
Well, I just want to wish all the Women out there a Happy Mothers Day! It should be "Women's" day because every woman is a mother in some way!
Have a great week everyone! Rylee says hi too! Loves!!!








6 comments:
Happy Mothers Day to you! Rylee looks so grown up in that picture! What a big, cute girl!
Wow, sounds like a great day. I hope this week is better for you then last week.
Rylee does look alot older.
That card is so funny and so so true.
What color are you painting your room? I need some inspiration on my room, maybe I'll have to call ya.
Very cute card! Hope you had a good Mothers day!
What a cute picture of Rylee!! I like the card too!
Lvoe ya!
I hope your Mother's Day was awesome Jess. I saw that card in the Halmark store and laughed when I saw it too. It would have been perfect for my brothers to give to my mom. Anyway, hugs and kisses to you, Sean and the girls!!!
you had a wonderful mothers day and it seems like you are the busiest person out there. All those fun get togethers. You are probably the cutest neighbor ever!
I would love to take picture of your kids and meet you.
email me
nettifer@comcast.net
Talk to you soon
Post a Comment