We finally have our computer back up and running! Hooray for us. Sean bought me a new one for Mother's Day and now we are back in business. Our old one kept freezing every few minutes and making horrible noises. Well while it was all unhooked I painted the loft. It's a greenish tan suede and I love it! I will take pictures once everything is put back to normal.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my brother RYAN and brother-in-law STEVE!! Hope you both had great days! Sorry I can't post any pictures. I'm not sure where they are??
The best news of the weekend is that Rylee is potty-trained 100%!!! It's so nice! I need to relish in no diaper changing before the new one arrives. I have 9 weeks to enjoy that :)
We started Thursday and by Friday evening I was ready to be done and quit, but then it just clicked. They even came and got me while she was in nursery because she told them she had to go potty. I am so proud of her. She had 2 accidents and many hours were spent in the bathroom, but the outcome is SO worth it! I love it!!
Friday we went to the duck park and had a picnic. I love when I can escape with my little ones and go and play. I was suppose to babysit all afternoon, but I cancelled on the person. It felt so good. We had a great time and enjoyed the sun.
Saturday I painted and then we went out with some friends for his birthday. We went to eat at Wingers and then went bowling. It was great fun!
I finished painting my room too. I love the 2 other walls brown instead of white. Now, I just need to finish sanding and painting the chair rail in the baby's room and I can get everything put back together again. It feels good to cross off projects from my list.
Anyway, I hope that you all had a great weekend as well!!
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
1 month ago








5 comments:
YEAH to Rylee! You're such a big girl!
Man, I am so jealous. I hope Tessa gets it faster than her sister or I will go nuts. I am inclined just to leave her in diapers until kindergarten just to make it easier. Congrats!
Congrats to Rylee on the potty training! I had to stop for a moment when all of the diapers were gone from my house. Of course you will have plenty more soon!
It sounds like you are nesting! I'm sure it feels good to tackle big things!
Glad you had a good Mother's Day!
Yeah for potty training!!
No more diapers for a couple months!!
Take some pictures of your walls...can't wait to see them!
Happy painting!!
Congrats on the potty training. I bet it will be a nice couple of weeks!
I can't wait to see your newly painted walls. Awesome!
Love ya!
Post a Comment