Sean's sister had her baby yesterday. We went to see her today and get some photos and take her a gift, but she is in the NICU to monitor her breathing. From what we hear she is beautiful with lots of dark CURLY hair. They named her Kamryn Marie.
h
Tayler was excited to see her, but was okay when she couldn't. I tolder that we would go back again when she is all better!
It did make me excited for my baby to come though! A little more real when you see all the babies in the nursery and think, in a little over 4 months that will be me! I can't wait for 2 weeks from today to find out what we are having. Is it really a BOY like big sister thinks? I said to Tayler the other day
Sean has been out of town all week so the girls and I have gotten a lot accomplished. Tonight we have our RS Birthday dinner over at the Church and they have a nursery so I am totally going!
Monday I took them swimming and yesterday we played at the park all day. I love this weather. It is SOOOO nice!
Tomorrow I finally get to take my car in to get it all taken care of. The smell actually isn't that bad (or maybe it is) and I have just become used to it. It will be nice to have it back to normal.
Well I hope that everyone is having a fabulous week! Enjoy the SUN!
Loves to all
h
Tayler was excited to see her, but was okay when she couldn't. I tolder that we would go back again when she is all better!It did make me excited for my baby to come though! A little more real when you see all the babies in the nursery and think, in a little over 4 months that will be me! I can't wait for 2 weeks from today to find out what we are having. Is it really a BOY like big sister thinks? I said to Tayler the other day
"Tay, what if it is a girl?"
and she shrugged her shoulders and said (all matter a fact) "Mom, it's not"
So we shall see!
Sean has been out of town all week so the girls and I have gotten a lot accomplished. Tonight we have our RS Birthday dinner over at the Church and they have a nursery so I am totally going!
Monday I took them swimming and yesterday we played at the park all day. I love this weather. It is SOOOO nice!
Tomorrow I finally get to take my car in to get it all taken care of. The smell actually isn't that bad (or maybe it is) and I have just become used to it. It will be nice to have it back to normal.
Well I hope that everyone is having a fabulous week! Enjoy the SUN!
Loves to all








10 comments:
Do you have any names in mind yet? I'm excited to find out if Tay is right!
How do you find all the energy being pregnant and having two kids. You are an amazing mom. Can't wait to find out what you are having!
Got to love this weather!
We're all hoping that Tayler is right...how fun would a boy be in the family? Possibly how scary for him with all these female cousins and sisters...could be interesting!! If it's a girl we all know she'll be a cutie!
Good luck getting your car done and you've almost made it through the week and Sean will be home...yeah!
okay never ever type with a two year old on your lap...she helped me type my name and pushed enter before i realized it said kem...so i just wanted you to know that i'm not a cyber stalker...thanks to my helpful little one!!!
That is so funny! I was wondering who Kem was and how he/she knew so much about everything?!
Glad it was you Jen!
We're excited to find out what the baby is too. I hope Tay's right. I'm loving boys right now! (that sounded a little weird, but you get what I mean!)
I'm glad your getting the smell out of your car today!
Love ya!
We need to enjoy this weather while it last. Good for you for getting out like you do?
So is Tayler in preschool at all? She won't be in kindergarten next year will she? I forget when her birthday is.
I am very excited to see what you are having. Boys truly are very different from girls but very fun also.
What cute curly hair on the baby! Can't wait to see what you are having...a boy would be so fun!!
I am so jealous of your great weather!
It is snowing here!
I can't wait to see what you are having!
Have a good weekend!
It's boy...I can just feel it!
Post a Comment