CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Great week

This has been a great week! The weather has been so wonderful, I love it!

We have spent many hours at the park and I have realized that I really
need to get my kids some summer clothes since neither of them have anything (I guess it's time to hit the outlets in Park City)!
It was nice to have Sean come home last weekend. We were all very excited to see him
and have him home.
Helping Daddy unpack!
Friday night we had a get together with 3 other couples on our block. We played games and ate tons of food. It was great!
Saturday we actually didn't have 1 single plan. It was the first time in months that we haven't had anything planned. It felt so good to just be lazy and then go play at our own leisure. I loved it!
Sunday was great too! Our missionary class is over so church was nice and relaxing!!
My cutie pies after Church! Tayler begged me to use my "straightener" on her hair. She looks so different I think (everyone thought it was a cousin).
Last night we had a family over to our house for dinner. Sean made his famous pizza's and they were tasty! I made a fruit salad (green salad) and we had rootbeer floats. After dinner we had FHE and then everyone just chatted. I like doing those things with different families, but I was stressed out to get my house semi put together and dinner ready since I had to work too and didn't get home until late!
Anyway, today I made dinner for Sean's sister and tended a little girl that is Rylee's age for a few hours.
Nothing too exciting going on except that our new car is ALMOST ready (hallelujah) and our basement is ALMOST done being painted!! It looks so good! I am way impressed with our painter. I would refer him to anyone! I was really hesitant about the green's I chose but I love them! I promise I will take a picture soon. He even painted Sean's projection wall for us. That is hard to do because it has to be perfect with no blemishes at all. I can't wait until it is all done and we can clean out our garage!
Well, I hope that everyone had a great weekend as well! I can't believe tomorrow is Wednesday already! 1 more week to baby gender day!!!
Loves to all!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tayler looks way cute with straight hair. How funny that Kynlee always wants "bumpy" hair and we work to get a kink in it and you have to straighten all Tayler's out.

Unknown said...

Tay's hair is getting long.
I'm so excited for you making quick progress on your car and basement! I can't wait to see photos!

Summer clothes? What! That is crazy! We were just playing in the snow!

You are one busy girl! You deserve a day free of no plans! Hope you enjoyed it!

Laters!

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to see pictures of your girls. It seems like it's been awhile and they look like they have grown leaps and bounds.
Love the cute matching dresses. That must be fun to match them!
Have a good day.

Unknown said...

You have the cutest kids! Tay is so pretty! That's so nice that she looks nice with curly hair or straight hair - just like her mom.

Rylee's hair is getting long! She looks so grown up! Time flies!

Love ya!

Rachel said...

I love the straight hair on Tay! What a babe! And Saturdays with nothing to do are the best. Hopefully we'll have one 1 day, but not for awhile with getting settled!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics... your kids look so grown up!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Taylors hair is so pretty straight! Amazing what that "straightener" can do.

Don't you just love those nights with nothing to do! They come few and far between for us too!