Tayler and Rylee have an announcement....
I guess Tayler was right! We are excited though! I can't wait to redo the nursery and buy cute boy clothes, so if you see any let me know. Anyway, just thought we would let you all know.
the comings & goings all with a little sillness and craziness mixed in
10 comments:
Congrats! We're so excited to meet him!
Love ya!
How fun! Isn't it kind of strange how Tayler just knew?? I always wonder if they remember those things from in heaven? Boys really are fun, a different kind of busy fun. You'll really enjoy him I am sure.
I saw some really cute baby boy clothes at the outlets last weekend. It's so fun to buy when you know what your having and having the opposite sex makes it even that much more fun. Congratulations!
Congrats guys. Bout' time there is a boy on the Linton side of the family.
Cool news.
WOOHOO! Congrats on the boy! That is so exciting. And I assume everything else looked good with the little guy? Can't wait to meet him!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!
How fun!!!
I am so excited for you!!!!!!
Congratulations!
Every father should get to have a boy! I'm sure Sean is elated!
Love you!
Hey, by the way, I need you to help me archive my posts. I want them by year like you have them. Can you help me with that?
Yeah its a boy! Congrats! Do you have a name? His he healthy?
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! It's good to know that someone in your family can do a boy. The girls will love having a baby brother! Congrats!
Yeah...we're so excited to meet him. Welcome to the world Fennis!!!!
Congrats! YIPPEE!!
Post a Comment