CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 09, 2007

Long time.. no post!

Man I am a slacker!

We sold our car that we bought 2 months ago. It was a little Mazda that Sean bought while I was at work on a Saturday morning. I hated it, so his mom and dad bought it from us. Now we are getting another car on Friday! I'll post a picture when it is in our possession! I like it MUCH better!

Monday, the sleep over at Grandma's was great fun! We went shopping and out
to dinner- what is better than that? I was sad when she was gone in the morning, I wish that she didn't have to go to work. I can't wait until the summer months when she doesn't have to go. When Rylee woke up she looked all over the house for her calling "grandma, grandma" (She never really caught on!) My mom left us a sweet note and I read it to Tayler while we were eating breakfast. At the end, Tayler said in the sweetest voice "oh that was sweet, let's write her one now"

Wednesday, we went to the Jazz game (Sean's Valentine's present) and had cute little
BriAnna tend! We are so grateful for her! Even though it was a school night she was
totally willing and it was short notice! My kids adore her which makes it nice and easy! Sean and I had a fun time together. I forgot what it was like to go to a Jazz game. This was the first one we have gone to in a long time, and the first time I've ever had to buy tickets. We used to get them all the time from IHC (at least my department did!) That was much nicer!

Well I should be working on my lesson for Sunday so I best get to it! Have a wonderful weekend everyone. This weather is so nice, however, the stench in my car grows worse as it warms up (see previous post). I am taking it into the dealership and they are going to fix it up for me. Thank heavens I purchased the "protective package" that they offered. They have to order an enzyme, which will stop bacteria from spreading, and get rid of the smell, but it won't be here until Wednesday. Oh well, I have tried everything and spent several hours using my shop vac and steamer! Thursday will be a great day!

Tomorrow after work, I may have to do yard work or take a trip to the park with the kiddos. Should be fun!

Loves!

6 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Got to love those Jazz games!
Sorry about your stink in your car! I can't believe the smell hasn't made you puke being pregnant and sensative to smell

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about the stench in your car....that stinks...literally!
I'm glad that it's warming up there, I think we all have spring fever here, we spent the afternoon laying around on the tramp in the sunshine yesterday, it was great!
Can't wait to see pictures of your new car..how fun!!
Love ya

Anonymous said...

I hope you get that smell out of your nice new vehicle!
Hope you had a good weekend.

Unknown said...

That was so smart of you to get that cleaning package! I wouldn't know what to do about milk. I'm sure Thursday can't come fast enough!

Love ya!

Unknown said...

Hi friend!

Glad you had a good time at your mom's! That is a fun thing to do!

So sorry about the stink in your car! What an annoying thing to deal with!

Thanks for all of your support! Love you girl!

Anonymous said...

BriAnna totally LOVES your kids. I don't know where she gets her love from babysitting, because it sure didn't come from her mom! She is really handy to have around. You'll be so glad someday that Tayler is a girl and she came first. I know what it means when people say "they have arrived" because wherever we were trying to get...we are there. We love her!