CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hello All

Well the food storage thing is going great. I actually went through everything and still have a ton of menu items I can make for dinner! I totally feel blessed! I have traded for a few things so it has worked out well.

Yesterday we went to Walmart to get some Valentines (I figured I could still buy those?) Anyway, we went to a new Walmart that just opened up down the road from us and when we pulled into the parking lot,
Tayler said "Mom, isn't it nice that this store will let us come in"

She is so funny! I had explained to her on Monday that we couldn't go to any "GROCERY" stores for the next 2 weeks, so she thought this store (since it was new) didn't get the memo not to let us in. I explained what we were buying and that we can still go to those stores. I think she semi-understood but is still a bit confused! She is such a cute little girl. Love her!

Our basement is coming along. They are finished with the sheet rock and so next week they will mad & tape, sand, and texturize the ceiling! I am amazed at how quick everything can get done. Crazy! I need to pick out carpet and call our neighbor to paint. Sean already has his projection TV all ready to go.

I think we are purchasing an elliptical as soon as it is finished! That will be nice to have and maybe my back side won't get so big this pregnancy :)

I don't have my camera because my sister in law needed to use it so I can't take a picture of Tay's hair. I will as soon as I get it back (hopefully that will be soon!) I miss it.

Loves!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new color and blog layout!

I tell you when that huge storm hit us in October I was sure glad that we had started a two week supply. Now I need to really start getting food storage. Good for you being obedient and prepared!

Hope you are having a good week!

Anonymous said...

Cute little Tay!
Glad Wal-Mart let you in! Got to love "valen-hearts" day as my girls call it!!!

Anonymous said...

I have TONS of yeast! I buy it at Sams and you can store it in the freezer. So if you need any...just drop the hint and it will miraculously show up on the step or with your Saturday night babysitter!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Can't wait to see her hair.
Don't you love how quick the rooms takes shape once the sheet rock is done. For me it felt smaller once the walls were up.

Way to go on the food storage and aren't you use the whole "zion" thing by exchanging food!