I love Thursday night TV!
Did anyone else love Grey's Anatomy?
Holy cow, I don't think I can wait until next Thurs! I know I am addicted, but really.. it was awesome!
Holy cow, I don't think I can wait until next Thurs! I know I am addicted, but really.. it was awesome!And Survivor is back AND of course The Office (I love to sit and watch my hubby cry because he is laughing so hard).
So great!! Have a great weekend everyone! We have my sister in law's 3 kids overnight tonight. Wish us luck!








6 comments:
What a great Grey's Anatomy last night! I'm pretty excited to see what happens too. It's weird living here and seeing the ferries and stuff. Weird!
Good luck with all the kids! Have a good weekend!
Love ya!
I hear so many people talk about Greys but I just haven't taken the time to sit down to watch it.
I do love the Office. I find watching TV in the evening relaxing but there are few shows that I am actually in to.
Sorry about your weekend of babysitting but I guess it's nice to have the trade.
I thought Grey's was terrible last night...you can't just leave it with Meredith in the water...ahhh!!
Good luck with Shelly's kids...we'll pray for you!
Only a week left for your food storage thing...yeah..!!!!
Good luck with those kidlets! Sorry, I can't comment on the t.v. thing... bring "So You Think You Can Dance" back and I might be able to!
Ugly Betty is the best thing on TV right now...My whole week revolves around Betty. I just wish there were a few more shows to watch. Prison Break is still OK...Thanks Steve for getting us hooked on that one.
Love Love Love Grey's I record about 7 of them and then I sit down and watch as many as I can in a row. Just finished his George's dad dying last night. Going to finish the rest tonight. I am so excited. Hubby out of town. I can just let the tears flow.
I love the office. i am so glad people out there have a sense of humor. Can you believe Phyllis's wedding LOL.
Hope your weekend was good. I will share pictures of my little one when I get them.
Post a Comment