CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Whirlwind...

I am excited that my little brother and his wife and sister have decided to join the blogging world! Welcome aboard campers!

This weekend we had a fun dinner out with just our little family on Friday night. The girls behave so well that it makes it enjoyable (of course or we wouldn't do it or just do take-out!)

Saturday after work we started cleaning out all of our files from the loft. I have 3 big bags of shredded paper and more to go. It will be nice to have it organized. I really want to get painting it soon! That is #1 on my agenda.

So these are some pictures from the little baby I watched last Tues. and then today again. Tay and Rylee loved him. Rylee sat and read him several stories in her own cute little way

and Tay just wanted to hold him. (which he loved- can you tell??) Do you think we are ready for a baby or what? Tay will actually be a huge help so I am excited! I'm not sure what I would do without her. She's such a babe!

Rylee's new favorite thing is to make funny faces. I couldn't capture a really good one, but she is so funny! She laughs and laughs- it is pretty fun! She does it all day long. So our basement is on it's way to completion!! This was delivered in my driveway today. I can't wait! Sean is excited for his theater room finally. It will be fun to have the extra space. It's going to be loud for the next couple of weeks. They told me that they start at 6:30 a.m. Oh boy.

Happy Monday everyone!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a 6:30am when they're pounding in your basement? Yuck!

Good luck!

You have some cute girls!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Cute kids...Got to love them!
Are you so excited to have your basement finished? That will be nice for family get togethers...more space! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

They definitely look ready for another baby. Are you though? Three sounds really scary.
You'll love having your basement done, you can throw the toys down there and not worry about picking them up EVER.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finishing the basement for me... when can I move in???

Joey and Nettifer said...

Your little girls are so cute and ready for this baby.

You will love having your basement done. When we finished ours I was shocked we had lived without it. Good luck! You will be amazed at how fast they work. I loved it.

Jealous about the movie theatre.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! Good luck with the basement...can't wait to see! Now we need to get Ryan & Marcela to blog too!

Anonymous said...

Yep, you are totally ready for a new baby...hopefully a little brother!
We don't need help next friday because my kids are still on track break so I will just let BriAnna run the show. By the way, she totally wants to watch your kids again. Call her sometime.

Unknown said...

Wow, finishing your basement! That is so exciting! So you are having someone do it? How long will it take?

I think your girls will do great with a new baby. So exciting!

Thanks for you well wishes! I'm feeling better!

Love you!