CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Quiet, nothing to do sort of day

After yesterday it is re-FRESHING to have NOTHING on my agenda today, except for
  • getting my bathrooms upstairs cleaned
  • putting away my laundry;
  • and making dinner

That is it!

This morning we woke up late, stayed in our pj's, watched Tayler's Barbie movie, cuddled in bed, and made milk shakes. It was wonderful. I love my 2 little one's so much. We have such great times together. When I have so many kids over everyday I tend to lose patience with my own and it's totally unfair. New Year's Resolution #1! I really need to work on that.

Yesterday was crazy!! 2 little girls came in the morning from 9:30 until 12:00 and then 2 little boys (18 months and 3 months) came from 1:15 to 5:45. My phone also rang at 8:30 a.m. to watch another little girl for a few hours. I politely declined letting them know everything else I had to do. I have to start saying "NO" That is my new goal, but it is so much easier said than done. I just think, did I stay home to watch other people's kids every single day (with no pay ever while they are working?!) Sorry to complain, I think I am just plain worn out! If it was once in a while it might be okay but it is at least every other day, if not every day! I guess I should be flattered that people trust me to watch their kids, or just a succor and am totally being taken advantage of! Hee hee! Okay, now I feel better.

Right now Rylee is napping and Tayler is at pre-school. Love life! The sun is actually shining (not that it is any warmer), but it feels good.

This is something I am TOTALLY looking forward too. On the 31st I get to go with Sean to La Jolla, California. He was invited to go on the "Broker trip" this year with SelectHealth, and they pay for the wives to go and do all the fun things too, like eat, get massages, go on sight seeing tours, etc. I am SOOOO excited to go. It will be so nice. It is from Wed. morning to Sat. morning. Long enough to relax and then come back to my kids. I can't wait!!

Anyway, I best get started on my chores. 1 is already done.. so 2 to go. XXOXX

5 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Nice trip you have coming up. Especially because it is paid for. Maybe you can ask all those people you babysit for if they will watch your kids since you are always doing it for them.

When do you get to find out about the baby?

Maybe you should start charging to watch kids and then you wont have to work at all at the dentist office. You sound like me. Always doing something.

Anonymous said...

What a fun vacation! That will be great for you guys. I'm jealous of the massages!!

Saying no is the HARDEST thing to do, but I think you should sometimes! Good luck! You can do it!

Love ya!

PS We loved seeing you guys the other night!

Anonymous said...

Just SAY NO!! YOu can do it Jess!!
I'm glad you get to get away...it will be great!
I'm looking forward to a get away of my own soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

When you learn how to say no come over and teach me....will ya?

Your get away will be nice for sure. Good weather is always a good thing.

Unknown said...

Just say no!
I didn't realize that no one is
PAYING you! Hello! It's not worth the stress... especially if no $$$ is involved!
I'm glad you get to go on a mini vacation! I need that!
Talk to you soon!