CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Jen

I am doing this post tonight since tomorrow will be semi-crazy with several sets of kids I am tending.. UGH!!

Anyway, I wanted to wish my:

FABULOUS
TALENTED
BEAUTIFUL
INSPIRING
LOVING
CARING (and on and on)
SISTER
a wonderful and HAPPY birthday!!!!!

I love her more than I could express! Your package is in the mail!
LOVES and HUGS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh..kid watching. Yuck. It seems to happen to me weekly quite often also. I guess I need to keep busier and not be available, but I seem to be a sucker for doing it. Hope you still have an okay day.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jess-
I wish we were together...sorry you're stuck with the neighborhood children...we'll have to work on being mean together and say NO, NO, NO!
Love you...glad you're my sis!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Jen!