Saturday Sean bought a car while I was at work. He really wanted this Saturn that he had test driven Thursday night, so after he got the financing from the bank he called the guy. Well, he told him that he wasn't going to sell it anymore. Seriously? Why do you list it then! Anyway, he found a good deal on a cute little Mazda so he bought it. I'll take a picture and post it later. I haven't even really looked inside it or anything, but he said it was nice. I'm just glad that he finally found one and bought it.
After they got home we went to the mall for lunch. I was so tired that I just wanted to go home and sleep instead of shop. We came home and took 3 hour naps. It was heavenly!
Sunday was a good day. My brother Brent and sis-in-law, Ashley were in town so we went out to my Mom's house to see them.
We waited until Sean was done with meetings so that he could go out with us! They were here because Ashley's grandma passed away last Tuesday. She luckily got to see her grandma before hand which is amazing.We had dinner and then had a chance to visit for a while. It was great to see them. Hopefully we can make it up to Seattle sometime to visit for a few days!
While we were sitting downstairs talking, Grandma and Tayler came running in laughing because they had put fake teeth in. It was funny! We all had a good laugh.
Tayler loves to joke around. She has such a funny little sense of humor.



It is still freezing here! Last night when we were driving home at 10 it was 2 degrees. I feel sorry for anyone with a job outside. I hope that everyone had a great weekend as well!








4 comments:
Looks like someone needs to go to the dentist! Very fun!
sounds like a good weekend. It is so dang cold out it's nice to be inside taking long naps!
Your mom is a hoot!
Glad you got to see family!
Glad Sean got a good car... I'm a little bummed he didn't go with the Chevy Cav!!!
You work-a-holic! Bless you!
What a fun family that you have!! Tay looks so cute with those teeth.
Post a Comment