Afterwards, my legs were numb and I was shaking because I was sooo cold, so when he took the girls sledding I opted out! I stayed home curled up in my fleece blanket with some hot chocolate watching Grey's Anatomy! It was heavenly!
I wish that I would have gotten pictures of the girls in their snow gear. The snow outfit we used for Tayler (which is now Rylee's) was like a sumo suit. The poor girl couldn't even move in it! It was pretty hysterical to watch. Sean and I were laughing pretty dang hard. Tayler loved sledding down the hills at the park, but Rylee wasn't so fond of it. I need to get her some regular ski bibs so she can actually move. Sean said that she fell down and seriously couldn't get back up.
Today it is FREEZING outside! The wind cuts right through you!! I think I will stay in the warmth of my house for the rest of the day!
Happy Friday!








5 comments:
I love snow with the kids. I got M's snow bibs at DI for $4 and they were sears brand. so I felt like I got the best deal. They have a bunch there at the centerville one. I couldn't justify spending more then that when she will probably wear a month and grow out of it.
Please dress Rylee up again and take a picture. it sounds so funny!
Keep warm- hot cocoa sounds yummy!
I hope you don't mind I put you as a link on my page, I just check you right along with everyone else!
I'm with you on the cold Jess! We get off work early (or for the whole day) when it snows, so I think they should implement a cold day policy. It is a health issue to go outside 'cause it's soooo stinkin' cold!
We're in the artic freeze right there with you...we haven't even reached 20 degrees here today...it's sunny but sooo cold!
Even my die hard jumpers are inside.
I learned that there is a right way to shovel and snow blow and a wrong way. Who knew?!!! Don't kill yourself my friend!!
Tell me about it! It's FREEZING down here!
Don't you love that movie A Christmas Story? "Randy lay there like a slug, it was his only defense." Hee hee!
Love ya!
It is so cold. You were very wise to stay in. Glad your girls enjoy the snow though.
Post a Comment