This was the result:


I know it looks huge and it is, but I LOVE it! I thought that I wanted just the Yukon, but when the 3rd seat is up there is NO space to put anything in the back. There isn't room for a stroller or groceries (well a little, but not much) so we went for the XL. It actually is smaller than my truck so it doesn't feel huge to drive it and it's not so high off the ground. I am really happy with it. It is leather, with all the upgrades, and has a DVD player which Tayler loves. The minute she saw it she said "yep this is the one I want."
Anyway, we are excited. We traded in both our car and truck. It was hard to see my truck go. I loved that thing, but the good news is that this one actually fits in my garage. YAHOO!!!! It's so nice to not have to go out and start it for 5 minutes before taking the kids out. Sean is going out looking for a car this week, but has his dad's in the meantime since he is out of town. We want just a little commuter car that gets dang good gas mileage since he drives almost 70 miles a day round-trip. Any suggestions??
The big question is: Why did we do it??
Here's the answer:
Yep #3 is on the way. I am almost 10 weeks so my due date is the 9th of August! We are excited and hoping that maybe it's a boy (even though I don't think I would know what to do with a boy?!!) We'll see in a couple of months. Tayler is hoping for a boy and this pregnancy is a little different than my other 2 so we'll see?!
We had to get our fridge fixed today because it stopped working and possibly have to replace the whole control board again in the oven. Seriously, what is with our luck. I have been getting dry ice to keep our fridge cold.
It will be nice to have it working again, but paying $300 for something that should still be going strong - since it has only been 3 1/2 years- is a bite! Oh well, welcome to being a home owner right?
Have a fantastic week everyone!








10 comments:
Well Sean was lucky and escaped the dreaded mini van!!! Poor Steve!! But I love my "dustbuster"!
I can't wait to know if we'll finally get a male child in the family...but if it's not we're all really good at girls!!
Can't wait to see you again.
OH MY GOSH! YOU ARE HAVING A BABY! That is so exciting! Even though I have never met you, I still feel like we are friends (it also helps that we have a connection with Carolyn), but I am so excited for you and what a wonderful new kick butt SUV to cart the little ones around in. Congrats!!!
Congratulations on both the baby and the new vehicle. With three you definately will need the room. That is why I feel like we are too small for our van right now. I think we might try to get rid of it because we just really don't need that much room now.
To be honest with you my pregnancies between Carter and Bess weren't that much different so that didn't help me to know I was having a girl vs. a boy. But I am sure glad you will be finding out. That is good news, great to hear!
Congrats on the upcoming addition guys. Very cool.
By the way, the "dustbuster" is A.O.K. with me so long as my sweetie loves it.
OK, looks like you need to take your poor, broke neighbors out for a night on the town...we'll even let you play chauffeur! Not a bad ride, indeed...
And definitely congrats on the impending stork delivery!!
As a side comment to Steve-O, what have you done recently that requires you to butter up the spouse? Just so I can avoid the same in the future...
Congrats! So glad it is you and not me! I am SO DONE!!!
Sending you some boy dust your way. Boys are different for sure, but they sure love their mommies. Even still Jaiden is a sweetie. Good luck!
Nice ride Jess! My little Nissan gets good gas mileage. If Sean wants a little Sentra I'll sell it! I really want a Ford Escape!
That is so great!!! I am so excited for you guys! PS--My birthday is August 8th, so I am already holding out for that date:) Cool car too! SOO EXCITED!
What the crap..........
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And what is with telling the whole world before you know the gender? That is different too!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Love the new car! I am so wanting one since I have 3 kids in my back seat, but not yet! I keep thinking Matt's Chevy is going to die, really any day now, but it won't!!! Maybe Sean should buy a Chevy Cavalier!!! When it goes we'll get a new one for me!
Wow, big changes are certainly there!
Sorry about your appliances! That is so lame!
Congrats again!!!!
Love you!
CONGRATULATIONS! On both accounts. The new truck looks good and it will be helpful to have something so big when our newest niece/nephew comes! We're really excited! A nephew would be fun and quite a bit different. Unfortunately, I think he would get dressed up by the rest.
Whatever you have will be wonderful!
Love ya!
Post a Comment