We had a fun night on Rylee's birthday. My mom came up early so she played with the kids while I finished baking the cake. Then we put up streamers and balloons! Thank mom for your help.I didn't have time to make dinner so Sean brought us Cafe Rio! Yummy! The reason I didn't have time was because I had to watch kids all morning and part of the afternoon so I only got the cupcakes done in the morning. Well the first cake I made dried out because my oven decided to "power fail" and I that's why I didn't hear the timer. What a mess. I swear our appliances suck!! Now our fridge won't get cold.. UGH! I guess they only last 3 years and then die. I guarantee I will never buy a Whirpool oven again. I am totally unimpressed with them. (Especially since it has been replaced already and we have only been here 3 1/2 years).
Anyway, sorry about the tangent! On the 2nd attempt for the cake the oven did function properly the whole time and so everything worked out okay.


Everyone came at 7 and so we opened presents, had cake and ice cream and did the pinata for the little kids.
Rylee loved every minute of it. Thank you for all the presents everyone!Yesterday, it wasn't suppose to snow until the afternoon/evening, but it snowed all day!! I think we got about 10 inches! Tayler was so excited to finally use her snow clothes that we bought her. When I got home from work I got her all bundled up and sent her out with Sean while he was snow blowing the drive way.
Then I changed and headed out to play with Tay. Rylee had fallen asleep on the floor so we left her inside (Tay covered her up and put a stuffed animal by her-she's such a cute big sister).
I stopped and bought a sled on my way home from work. I can't believe we didn't have one?! It was so fun to be outside and pull Tay around.
Tonight we are going to attempt the snowman!Today is just cold and snowy so we are going to find things to do in the warmth of our house :)
Have a great weekend everyone!!








7 comments:
I'm glad Utah is finally getting some snow! We have plenty here and it doesn't seem to ever end. There is another big storm that hit today-fun, fun! I wish I was there to play in the snow with you guys, sounds like fun! Well, stay warm.
Cute pics!
How fun! What fun pictures!
Love ya!
I have to say that I love living where we don't get too much snow!!! Although it was fun to play in the snow at Christmas time.
Looks like the party was fun and it wore cute little Rylee right out!!!
Fun times!!
So much snow huh? I figure if it is going to be cold there maze well be snow so it's not so ugly out. Happy Birthday to Rylee.
Sounds like the party was a success, despite the trouble getting the cake done! I hate it when stuff like that happens!
Good for you going out in the snow! That is usually 'father/daughter' time here! I did get some snow gear this year, but now we are lacking the snow!
Love you! I hope all is well!
can you believe all the snow. That is a good idea to make a snowman! what a fun mom you are.
Happy Birthday Rylee...we almost share a birthday. The snow was the GREATEST present ever. I loved it and I don't even mind driving in it. Except for the darn new cars that have this vehicle stability control crap and Anti-lock brakes! It makes doing donuts NO FUN!!!
Post a Comment