CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Rylee




My little Rylee is 2 today! I can't imagine life without her. She is such a wonderful part of our family and she makes us laugh so hard! We love her so much and have enjoyed the two years that we have had her so far!

Tonight we are having cake and ice cream for her, but Tayler was concerned that that was all we were doing so we got a DORA pinata as well! It should be fun! I'll make sure I take a lot of pictures of the evening.

Happy Birthday Rylee!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday cute girl!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Happy Birthday! What a big deal. That is fun that she turned 2

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Cutest Rylee Girl!
I think it's great that you are 2 even though Alyssa says your 1!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Rylee! We love you!

:)

Unknown said...

Happy Bday to little Ry! She is a sweetheart!