Welcome 2007! We have had a wonderful week between Christmas and New Year's. Sean has gone into work, but only worked a few hours each day. It's been so nice having him not in school! I am sad that his next semester starts next week!
On New Years Eve we were just going to stay home, but our neighbors, The Pratts, invited us over to their house to hang out. We had a good time playing games and hanging out. All of us made it until midnight too! (even little Rylee)-- however, right at midnight she was out. Here are some pictures from the night:
Kirsten and Jane
Me and Rylee Pot Pie feeding our faces
Tay and her Daddy

Sean and I
Tay and Sean outside watching the firework show
The next morning we had a New Year's Brunch with the Hansen's and then took long naps because we were all sooo tired from the night before and waking up early! Sean and I traded going to the gym, made pizza's, and watched the Boise State game. It was a great game to watch. I didn't think they were going to pull out the "WIN", but they did. The Neville's came over to watch it with us.
This morning it was back to normal activities. Tayler had dance class and I went to Home Depot to get our money back for the oven we purchased.
Now it is lunchtime and naptime for my girls, and laundry and dishes for me.
I guess I should go set some goals too!!! Happy New Year's everyone!








5 comments:
You had a wonderful New Years! Brave of you to be outside in the cold for the fireworks. I am such a wimp when it comes to the cold. I would have just stayed in.
Wasn't that game amazing!
You have such a cute family!
Happy New Years too!
Love ya!
Sounds like you guys had a good time!
Looks like fun...we all made it until midnight too and promptly went to bed..new years is kind of lame unless you really plan something!
Fun New Year! Cute pictures.
Cute picts! Glad you had a good New Years!
Post a Comment