CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 26, 2007

Ouch

So little Ry took a tumble down my basement stairs today. She cried and cried and had a bloody nose for a while, but finally the tylenol kicked in and she feel asleep in my arms. Poor girl! When she woke up she was much happier, but has a nasty little nose and some big bumps! I thought it may be broken at first but it looks better now.


The picture actually doesn't make it look too bad.

This week Sean was out of town and Tues. night Tayler and I got SOOOO sick! I think it was probably one of the worst nights of my life and being pregnant certainly didn't help. I felt completely helpless- especially when Tayler started and I needed to help her and make her better. It was awful, but thank heavens it was only the 24 flu this time! The next day, Wed., I stayed in bed all day (in between baths) and my friend came over to fix my kids something to eat. Tayler started feeling better around 11:00 in the morning, but mine hung on until that night. Thurs. morning I felt so much better, but had no energy! I lost 5 pounds in one day and was scared that I may be way dehydrated so I called the PA in our ward that works at an OB clinic and she got me some meds to see if I could keep fluids down. It worked and all was well! Sean came home last night around 11:00 and it is so nice to have him home, even thought we still haven't seen much of him. He did stay home so that Tayler could see him before he went to work. When we thought she was awake he went into her room and she LEAPED (literally) out of her bed and wouldn't let go. I think there is kind of a special bond there! :)

He told her that he would take her to do something really fun tonight so we have been brain storming!

I am so excited for my trip in a few days. It will be nice to sit and be lazy! I can't wait.

Anyway, have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate that when they get hurt. As a mom I think you feel the pain with them. Poor thing. Looks like she is still happy though.

It's nice to have friends with the hook up huh? Glad that our feeling better.

Have fun on your trip. I am way jealous that you are getting out of this YUCKY SMOGGY place.

Anonymous said...

Poor little Rylee! That looked like it hurt! But she looks like she's better. Good thing kids bounce.

Sorry about being so sick. That sucks!

Remind me, where are you going in a few days??

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

So it looks like Rylee is laughing about her battle wound in the picture- she is a tough cookie!

Hope you are feeling better so you can enjoy CA! (You are going to CA aren't you?)

Anyway... enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Jess PLEASE call me next time you need some help! Goodness girl, I am right down the street!

Anonymous said...

Poor little Rylee...she looks cute even though she is injured.
I'm sorry you guys were so sick...I wish I was there to help.
Counting down the days until your trip? Have a good massage for me!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm so sorry that you got so sick. It sounds like you had it way worse than me!

Poor Ry, her nose looks so swollen! How is that basement coming along?