CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

See you Soon

my house is clean
the bags are packed
I'm ready to go on my little get-away to California- thanks IHC for paying for spouses to go!
i'll miss my kiddos, but they are way excited to play with cousins and Grandma!

Loves to all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun! wish you were coming closer to me in cali so i could see you. ciao!!

Unknown said...

Have a great time! I wish I had a relaxing weekend to look forward to... especially a warm one!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a great time!!
Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Have so much fun! I can't wait to go the end of March to see Wicked down there! I really need spring and California!

Unknown said...

Have fun!!