CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Picture Time!

These are a few pictures from
H-A-L-L-O-W-E-E-N (we'll see if Blogger will let me post them?!)





1.) Mom and Rylee (Rylee had to have pom-pom's too!)

2.) Tayler and Rylee

3.)Tay with some more moves

4.) Rylee and her pal the bunny, Audrey

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Did Tayler seriously come up with those moves by herself? That is pretty professional! And I think we now know what she does when she goes to the BYU games with Sean! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures. I refuse to be photographed with my children. I need to lose a good 30-40 pounds before I will be seen on screen.

Dr. Terry Preece over on Hill Field Road is buying back the candy.

Unknown said...

Cuties! Well, except for the Cougar part, but we can ignore that.

Love ya!

Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

I was just going to ask what Rylee was but now I see the cute little lady bug. OH how fun.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I'm so happy I have the internet again and can catch up on all the BLOGS! I feel so out of it when I don't have the internet!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I love Taylor moves!

Anonymous said...

I have to say they are so darn cute but I agree wth Ashley's comments about the Cougars. We love Sean and Tay and will have to overlook thier addiction to blue!!!