
First, Happy Halloween to everyone last night! I hope that you had a safe and fun time.
We started out the day with Tayler going to dance and as soon as she got home we put her "first" costume on to head to Sean's work and then for pre-school. She has this darling BYU cheerleading outfit that Sean's mom made for her last Christmas so she wore that for the day and then changed back into Princess Belle at night. Everyone kept asking her to do a cheer and she would do the cutest things ( I didn't teach them to her either).
After being with Sean at his work, we had to hurry home to get Tayler to pre-school by 1:00. I was the mother helper yesterday too so I went for the last hour to help with their Halloween activities.
Afterwards, we got everything ready for the night and fed the kids some dinner. Sean actually had class so I took the kids trick or treating for an hour. They were all bundled up and Rylee Loved every minute until her hands were ice. Tayler went with her two friends Morgan and Alex and Rylee loved following behind them. Sean got home around 7:00 so we passed out candy for a while and then went over to our friends the Neville's for dinner (warm yummy soups!) We stayed there until bedtime and the kids were so ready for bed. It was a fun Halloween day and night. I think there is WAY too much candy, cookies, cupcakes, etc. in my house though!
I can't believe that it is the first day of November. Now the countdown is on for Thanksgiving. We are looking forward to that as well because we get to go to Boise to be with my family. Well happy days everyone. Loves and Hugs.








3 comments:
I'm so glad you had a good time. Tayler looks adorable (as usual) does she ever not?!!
I'll get our posted too, it was super cold but the girls all loved it and we have way to much junk around here!!
Hugs to you and the girls!
Cute little cheerleader! Even though you are BYU fans :) I have to Neville's in my neighborhood. I wonder if they are related. That is not a common name.
Ah, I'm happy to see my girl wasn't the only one milking the dress up! She is a cute little cheerleader!
That will be fun to go to ID for T-day!
Love you friend.
Post a Comment