
Today was such a beautiful warm day. I loved it! I wish it could stay like this for a few months.

Sean also got to come home early and take naps
with us. For some reason they didn't have a lot of Bishopric stuff going on. It was nice! I did my VT right after Church and he did
his home teaching at 5. You can always tell when it is the end of the month! So after naps and dinner we decided to carve our pumpkins. It was fun to do it with the girls this year! Hear are the results:

I also got my big clock painted (just in time for the time change eh?!). I love it and can't wait until Sean hangs it up. 
Did everyone love the extra hour last night? We made it to Church no problem today because the kids woke up early so we had time for a bath and breakfast. It was great!








5 comments:
Love the clock! You did that at a Super Saturday? My ward isn't even doing a Super Saturday- I should have gone with you :)
Your pumpkins are looking cute!
Way cute clock. I think we carved our pumpkin too early but Carter pestered long enough that I couldn't handle it anymore. Cute pictures.
Cute clock!
The pumpkins are nice too!
Love ya!
Darn cute clock Jess...I love the red!
The time change was nice...with church so late for us it felt like forever until it was time to go.
The pumpkins look great we're doing ours tonight.
Our Saturday was so nice and warm but it has turned COLD here...yuck!
Have a great day!
Now how in the world are your plants still alive? Crazy!
Love the clock. When I was there I tried to look for just the clock hands (large) and I couldn't find them. Where did you get them?
We didn't even do pumpkins this year! SAD!
Post a Comment