CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 03, 2006

Happy birthday Dad















So yesterday would have been my Dad's 62nd birthday! I look back at pictures and just want to give him a hug, but I guess that will have to wait for a little while longer.

I can sit, and reflect back on so many great memories! He was so much fun to be with and someone who ALWAYS made you feel important no matter what. He had an unconditional love for his family. He was an amazing Father and great in so many other ways!
Love you and Miss you Dad! XXOX

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog Jess...I echo your sentiments about dad...he was the best!

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes...I still remember that time in the box at the Jazz game near Christmas. Man did Jen and I ever get sick after that food. I havn't eaten BBQ chicken pizza since. It was still very fun. We miss Dad/Bob. Happy memories.

Jess said...

That's right I totally remember you guys getting so sick. I forgot about that- So sorry! It was fun though (up until that point huh!)

Unknown said...

What a cute pappa you have!
Look at you miss missionary! You look so little!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bob. He led a wonderful and full life and raised 6 fantastic kids. I feel honored to have been touched by the lives of his posterity.
Way to go Merle!

Unknown said...

What great pictures!

Love you!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I bet your dad was a wonderful man! Cherish those memories!
Missionary huh? Where did you go?