CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My first Pie


For some odd reason I have never made a pie before!

I guess it's because I'm not a big pie eater and neither is my family, but today I made my first pie from scratch.

Sean likes Cherry everything so I decided to start with a Cherry Pie. I think it turned out pretty good, but we'll see how it tastes later on tonight with some vanilla ice cream!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I bet it will be great!

Love ya!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful pie!
And, the photo is so great!
Thanksgiving is the one time of year that I'll make pie, from scratch, no premade's! I usually do an apple, with lattice top, cherry and pumpkin.
HOWEVER, this year I will be making no pie! I'm just fine with that!
Have a fun trip and be safe!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Pie is my favorite thing in teh whole world. I perfer it over everything! That looks so yummy!

Anonymous said...

The pie looks great...I should have had you make all the pies...you were holding out on me!! I'll send you the recipe for the apple one!