So this morning I dragged my butt out of bed at 5:50 a.m. so that I could leave at 6:30 to work at the Dental Office and it was just me handling everything. I actually had time to spare. I guess when it's just me I can get ready pretty quickly. The day was good. I don't think I really messed up too badly?! I forgot to give 2 patients their treatment plans, but I told them their out-of-pocket so I think I'm okay on that. Anyway, the morning went by fast and it was fun. We closed at 11 so that Jeff (the dentist) and my hubby could head down to the BYU game. Those 2 are totally obsessed, they were like 2 little boys at Christmas. Anyway, now I have to go to a "craft" party and then I am coming home and taking a NAP! Going to bed at 1:30 a.m. and waking up at 5:50 doesn't leave a lot of time for restful sleep. Sean and I stayed up last night watching movies. It was so nice and relaxing! I had to work yesterday too, but I actually got paid for yesterday and today and Sean was home with the girls yesterday as well. It makes it so much easier knowing that they are home and fine and not putting anyone out.
I took Tayler to the doctor Thurs. night because she had the worst cough and looked so miserable. A little boy in her preschool came with Strep (they didn't know until after that he had it) so I thought for sure Tayler had it, but her Strep test came back negative. They told me that she has a really bad case of croupe and to watch her. Last night was the first night she didn't wake up vomiting! Poor little girl. Thurs. night she threw up in her bed, but didn't have her bowl so when I went in she was kneeling on her bed with her hands cupped to catch the throw-up. Then she tried to call for me, but she has laringitis and their door is closed (due to Rylee's sleepwalking habits :) so she couldn't yell for me so she just started crying. I heard something that made me go in there. I felt so bad and told her she could just wipe it on her bed and come out. Anyway, we have been home bound, but it has been nice. I just hope she starts feeling better soon.
Has anyone ever had their car roll while putting in gas? I had the pleasure of experiencing this. I was turned around at the card machine and all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye it seemed like something was moving. Well it was, and so I tried to push in the brake but I hadn't put it in park. I'm not sure what my problem is lately (or luck, see last POST). Luckily, I wasn't behind another car I was at the end so I didn't roll into anyone. That would have just been the icing on the cake.
I'm glad it is the weekend! Hope everyone is safe and sound! Take care.
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
1 month ago








4 comments:
No fun for Tayler. Croupe sucks. Hope she gets feeling better soon.
Hope little Tay gets feeling better before heading to Boise. I'm excited to see you, Sean, and the girls!
Love ya!
Your sweet poor little girl! I hope she is feeling better!
You kind of sound like me when it comes to luck of doing things!
Oh Jess... you make me laugh! I must say I have never had the experience of filling up my car... as it rolls away! You are too funny!
Poor Tay-tay. What a sweetheart. How sad to not even be able to call for mom. I hope she gets better soon.
It sounds like you got some relax time in this weekend. Good. You busy thing!
When do you leave for T-day?
Love you!
Post a Comment