I love to see the similarities between my 2 little munchkins. I have fond memories of Tayler trying to carry ALL of her "friends" a.k.a. stuffed animals (pictured above) into my room from her room or down the stairs and struggling every time to hold them all because there were a ton of them and she truly would not leave ANY of them behind. She would always cry because she couldn't carry all of them in her tiny little arms. After awhile it became a little bit of a hassle because we had to carry them everywhere we went. One day while we were carrying them up and down the stairs all day, we convinced her when possible to only choose 1 or sometimes 2 friends to haul around. This was hard for her because she loved each and every one of them (and still does to this day).I see the same pattern happening in Rylee.

These are the 3 she choose for yesterday's adventures and they really went everywhere we did. When she got up on the chair she had to make sure that I put every one of them up with her.
At this time of Thanksgiving I am grateful for SO MANY things, but like the above pictures and the example of my little girls, I think FRIENDS are truly one of the greatest gifts. My family members are my best friends as well as wonderful people I have met in my journey thus far. I am grateful for each one of you and the different ways that you impact my life for good. Thank you for being a part of my life and helping me on my way.
I love this quote:
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus
Anyway, speaking of Thanksgiving, our journey to Boise will begin Thursday morning. I can't wait to see everyone.
Please travel safely all my Friends :) --even if you are only going a short distance!
XXOXX








3 comments:
We are thankful for you too!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Love you all!
I'm so glad you post comment on my blog. Everyone says they read them but I never get any comments!
Very cute photos. My kids are the exact same way. Tessa especially drags around all her Care Bears, but she also loves the Fur-real kitties and any stuffed dog. Basically-just about everything. We take them everywhere too. It's just not worth the fight, is it?
Oh my, look at Tay's cheeks! I forgot that she was a chunker... what happened!
I'm grateful for good friends too! I'm also grateful my kids aren't that into stuffed animals!
Post a Comment