CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 20, 2006

Update..

I feel GrEaT!!!
I can't believe it is done and over with and I have been up and about. After surgery we got home around 2:30 and I went straight to bed. I didn't feel bad, I was just super tired with all the drugs in my body. The procedure went well and they actually had to take out my adnoids as well since they were still intact.

Thursday night I got up and tried to help Sean feed the kids before his class, but then the light-headedness set in. After getting the anti-nausea pills everything went much better. I can't wait to not take the Loritab also. I hate how it makes me feel tired and groggy.

Friday I just laid around and Sean played with the kids. He took them on a picnic for lunch and then brought them home for naps.

Yesterday Sean went to the BYU game so my mom came up to help (I actually didn't know she was coming, so it was a happy surprise). My kids were over at a friends house, but when Mom got here we went and picked them up and then she helped me with everything (putting them down for naps, feeding them, etc). It was nice to lay on the couch and not get up to do much. I keep thinking that I can do everything like normal, which I can to a point, but then my body says "enough already."

Today was the Primary Program at Church so I got the girls up and ready along with myself. Sean came home about 8:40 to help me carry them over to the Church. The program was cute and it was so fun to see little Tayler participating. I remember thinking how crazy it would be when she would be old enough to be up there and now she is. Time really does fly.

That is the update so far. I am grateful that everything has gone as well as it has. I have heard horror stories so I'm glad it is all okay and over with.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everything went well Jess!

Rachel said...

So glad you are feeling well! Keep taking advantage of Sean being home and rest!!

Unknown said...

I am so glad your surgery went well. That would scare me!

Also glad that everyone has been so helpful!

Tell Sean to hang in there for us! What a trooper!

AND TAKE IT EASY!!! You need to relaxxxxxxxxx. Hard for you too!

Love you girl!

Unknown said...

We're so glad that everything went so well! :)
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that everything went okay..we've been thinking about you I just haven't wanted to bug you!
You and Alyssa are now both Adnoid-less!
I gues I am too..it was just a long time ago!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that things went well. I hate thinking about things like that before hand. I think that is the worse part of the whole thing. Maybe now you can just enjoy your time with your family all together.

The Pie's said...

Glad to hear you ar doing well. Aden was in is 1st primary program too. can't believe how fast they grow!!