CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 27, 2006

Happy Anniversary!


So today is the big 5 year mark! I feel blessed to be married to such a great man. I am grateful for all that he puts up with (and it's a lot)!! He has been there with me through good times and the not so good times. I am grateful to have him as my companion. Thanks for 5 good years babe! It's only the tip of the ice berg!

Things have been good here! Tuesday I had a complete meltdown, but other than that everything is great. I stopped taking my medication because I had to take care of my kids for a few hours during the morning and then at night while Sean was gone so I figured I best not be on a narcotic to do so. Well by the end of the night I was in so much pain that I lost it. Poor Sean! He didn't know what was wrong, but was so nice and understanding. He did a great job as the "stay at home dad." I am so grateful that he was able to take off so much time (even thought he is SO behind at work now). I don't know what I would have done if he hadn't been able too. He did all the:

  • cooking
  • vacuuming
  • cleaning up messes
  • playing with the kids non-stop
  • sweeping
  • some laundry
  • folding clothes
  • brushing teeth
  • fetching for me the things I needed

etc. It was nice to sleep and not worry that they were at someone else's house being a burden.

Anyway, my throat is still killing me, but such is life. I actually went into work yesterday. It was a day with only 3 cases so I thought I would try it out. It went well and it was so nice to be out in fresh air after 1 week, but it zapped all of my energy so I was tired when I got home and apparently not the nicest mom because Tayler told me I was mean. I am trying harder! :)

I hope that you all have a weekend full of fun, combined with Halloween parties and pumpkin carving! We have our Ward Party tomorrow night so we will see what the kids costumes end up as?! Loves to all!

4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Happy Anniversary! 5 years is a big one! You look beautiful in the picture and I am glad you are feeling better. What a good man to be married too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 5 years...it seems like just yesterday you were married but at the same time it feels like Sean has been part of the family forever (I mean that in a good way!!!)
Love you both

Unknown said...

You do have a great guy!! :) 5 years, time flies!

Love you all!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!
I looked on my calendar and thought of you that day! I didn't email, but I still thought of you!
Congratulations!