So yesterday after dinner I decided to take the kids swimming at the Aquatic Center. It is such a great place, and so close and convienent, that we decided to make use of our "yearly pass" and go. The best part about it is the 2 for 1 deal.. it's fun for the kids and it totally and completely wears them out for bedtime! I actually took their p.j.'s to change them into since it was bitter cold outside and then it would be an easy transfer to bed. They both were a little hungry when we got home around 8:30 so they had some applesauce and crackers and then it was nighty night! They were both sound asleep and snoring in less than 5 minutes! We had a great time. Rylee was a little unsure at first, but then she loved it and pitched a fit when it was time to get out. Next time I will take my camera.
Today I had to go into the hospital to pre-register and take a pregnancy test before my surgery tomorrow. I think we are A-okay in that area. It isn't until 9:15 a.m. so we get to sleep in. Sean will be home tonight (after Church interviews) and then he doesn't have to go back to work until next Thursday.
So Rylee's new thing is sleepwalking. I have to shut her door so that she doesn't end up anywhere crazy. She usually will get out of bed and fall back asleep RIGHT by the door so that when you try and open it-- there she is. She is crazy. This is her latest place to sleep. The other morning I found her on the 4th stair up and the time before that right on the top of the stairs landing.
Today I had to go into the hospital to pre-register and take a pregnancy test before my surgery tomorrow. I think we are A-okay in that area. It isn't until 9:15 a.m. so we get to sleep in. Sean will be home tonight (after Church interviews) and then he doesn't have to go back to work until next Thursday.
So Rylee's new thing is sleepwalking. I have to shut her door so that she doesn't end up anywhere crazy. She usually will get out of bed and fall back asleep RIGHT by the door so that when you try and open it-- there she is. She is crazy. This is her latest place to sleep. The other morning I found her on the 4th stair up and the time before that right on the top of the stairs landing.
Looks comfortable right?? Silly girl!!
Tayler is such a great big sister. She is SO nice and sweet to Rylee and really doesn't get jealous of anything Rylee has or does. She is such a big helper too! I love this girl!
Can you believe how long her hair is getting and how curly it is. She is a cutie pie!!
They love playing together and it is so fun that Rylee is at the age that she can play. I love it!! It warms my heart.
Well I may not blog again for a few days.. so happy days everyone! Loves and Hugs!








4 comments:
I hope everything goes great tomorrow. I will be thinking of you and waiting for your blog in a few days! Love you!
That is funny that Rylee sleep walks. Hopefully she will out grow it. Good luck tomorrow and keep us all updated.
So, Rylee takes after her Uncle Brent. All I can say is good luck with that! It used to be kind of funny until he started screaming. Oh, how I miss the days of climbing out the window!
I'm sure your surgery will go well today! We love you!
That is so funny that Ry sleep walks! Love her in the bookcase!
Tay is looking fab!
Love the idea of swimming. I need to look for something like that here.
Post a Comment