CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The day is approaching..

So this coming Thursday morning I am scheduled to have a Tonsilectomy!! Scary huh? They say it is a pretty bad recovery (when you are older) so we'll see. Luckily Sean is taking a full week off to help me and take care of my cutie pies.

Yikes.. I am a little nervous, but I'm sure it will be fine and it will be so nice to have them out! They are HUGE and always make me feel like I can't breath very well, so all in all it will be a good thing.

So last Thursday I totally missed Grey's Anatomy (and was NOT happy about it at all)-- Sean can attest to that. Well we double recorded it on TiVo again and then Friday it recorded for some reason. (I am so glad they aired the same episode again). Needless to say, then I was happy! Loved the episode, can't wait for more. Am I totally addicted?? YES!! Pathetic I know.

Sean has been working on two 20 page papers that are due tonight and Thursday night for class. He also will fly out tonight after class to St. George for a meeting tomorrow morning and then will fly home. So from work he will go straight to class and then straight to the airport. His life is so crazy!! I don't know how he does it and I feel so helpless because I can't help him with anything.. except keeping the kids quiet (which I guess is no small task, making him dinner, and making sure clean clothes are available.

His life is pure Stress and Chaos, but somehow he keeps a positive outlook and doesn't get too stressed, although he is getting pretty close. Tomorrow night as soon as he gets home he has Bishopric interviews all night. Anyway, all I meant from this is how grateful I am for him! He is such a wonderful person. I think while I am laid up in bed he will enjoy a break with the kids. I hope his work doesn't bother him too much!!

Anyway, hope that you are all doing well and are happy and healthy. Take care my friends and family!!

3 comments:

Moore Family said...

If this is any help, my girlfriend, who is my age, just had the same procedure about 6 months ago and was really nervous about it too. She took a full week off of work but was ready to go back by day 3 because she was so bored and didn't seem to bother her too bad. Bad thing is though that her tounsels did start to grow back just recently. What luck huh?

Anonymous said...

I hope your recovery is quick and painless! You've got a great husband who can juggle a lot of things...he'll do fine taking care of you and the kiddos! Our thoughts and prayers will be with you for painless procedure and recovery!

Unknown said...

Good luck tomorrow Jess! We'll be thinking of you!