Sean and I had such a fun afternoon/night yesterday. For his birthday I reserved a condo up in Park City so that we could have just a little get away. My mom had UEA this week (Thurs. and Fri.) and didn't have to work so she kindly came up to watch my little one's. THANKS MOM!!!I picked Sean up from work and we headed up to Park City. The drive was beautiful and the weather was sunny and perfect. We checked in and our Condo was pretty nice.
(It was only a few yards from the outlets.. literally!) HOWEVER I didn't even shop. How is that for self control? It was Sean's birthday night so I stayed away. I'll have to go up another day with my kids.After check-in we changed our clothes, and went up to the Alpine Slide. They have a new ride called the Alpine Coaster, but it was temporarily down so we did the slide instead. It was a blast.
The lines were incredibly long and we didn't get to race each other, but it was fun still.
Afterwards we went to Main Street Pizza & Noodle for dinner and to warm our chilled bones (well mine at least) and then hit the Chocolate Factory down the road afterwards for some dessert. After dinner we were both tired so we went and relaxed at the condo. It was great fun!! I love hanging out with Sean and actually getting to see him. It was lovely!!








4 comments:
Cute and great idea. Was the condo a good deal? Might have to keep that for an idea.
Love Park City, I am just glad we don't live there anymore, it's like a whole different world up there.
Looks like a lot of fun. Glad you got to get away!!!
That sounds so relaxing! Glad you had such a good time together!
What a fun weekend! You're the best wife ever.
Happy Birthday Sean!
Post a Comment